I care for someone

INS offers support to people who are caring for someone with a long term neurological condition.

You may not think of yourself as a carer but if you are looking after and support your partner, parent, relative or friend who is ill or disabled then you are a carer.

You may have become a carer suddenly; perhaps the person you care for had a stroke or head injury or your role may change over time if the person you care for has a progressive condition such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease. INS can support you in a number of ways.

You must live in, or be caring for someone who lives in the London boroughs of Richmond or Hounslow to receive our services.

Carers may need a wide range of services from training, support and respite.  INS works with other organisations to ensure that carers can access a wide range of support.

In Richmond we work with other organisations through the Richmond Carers Hub www.richmondchs.org